Legal notices, data protection and confidentiality policy of the website for members of l'Aventure Peugeot Citroën DS
The Peugeot Citroën DS Adventure
Carrefour de l'Europe 25600 SOCHAUX FRANCE
Association declared "Law 1901" under French law declared to the sub-prefecture of Montbéliard under number 3129
VAT number: FR89389761578
Responsible for the publication of the site:
Mr. Xavier CRESPIN
Designer: CIMEOS 2 rue Joliot Curie - 25870 LES AUXONS FRANCE - www.cimeos.com
Site host: Kenua 6 rue Gaston Prétot - 25200 MONTBELIARD FRANCE - www.kenua.com
The site accessible at the address "preprod.adherents.laventurepeugeotcitroends.fr" (hereinafter referred to as "Site") is intended for the personal information of Internet users who use it (hereinafter referred to as "User") .
Access and use of this Site are subject to these "Legal Notices" detailed below as well as to applicable laws and / or regulations.
Connection and access to this Site imply the User's full and unreserved acceptance of all the provisions of these Legal Notices.
The company that owns the Site reserves the right to modify and update, without notice, these Legal Notices and all the elements, products or services presented on the Site.
All of these modifications are binding on Users who must consult these Legal Notices linked to the Site.
These Legal Notices are subject to French law, they are written in French.
- Use of materials from the Site: It is expressly prohibited to copy or reproduce the Site or any part of this Site on any server or location to use it for commercial purposes, republish or redistribute it. .
- Links: The attached sites, the owner of which is not attached to the Peugeot Citroën DS Adventure, used on this Site are not necessarily controlled by the company that owns the Site. The company that owns the Site is not responsible for the content of these sites, the links they contain, or any changes or updates made. These linked sites are in no way under the responsibility of the company that owns the Site.
- Legal disclaimer: The company that owns the Site declines all responsibility for any damage, special, indirect or whatever the consequences, whether this damage results from the use of this Site or from a partner action. , negligence or other tortuous action.
- Technical problems: The company that owns the Site declines all responsibility in the event of damage caused by the use of the Site or by access difficulties encountered. Given the unpredictability of technology and on-line experiences, we do not guarantee that this Site will function without interruption, that it will be free of errors, that any defect will be corrected or that it or the server that runs it. 'hosts will not contain any viruses or other harmful elements. As a visitor and user of the site, you must assume full responsibility for the costs of connections, use and access.
- Price and product descriptions: The company that owns the Site makes every effort to describe the products presented on this site as well as possible and to update the prices. However, the company that owns the Site cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, updating or precision of the information made available on the site.
- Limitation of use: The company that owns the Site draws the User's attention to the fact that certain products or services presented on the Site may be subject to specific regulations or even restrictions and / or prohibitions in some countries.
- Site errors: The company that owns the Site does its best to ensure the precision and accuracy of the information available on this Site. But this does not exclude the presence of typographical errors or other inaccuracies. Any errors are accidental and we apologize for any incorrect information you encounter. We reserve the right to modify these errors at any time and without prior notice.
- Site modifications: We reserve the right to make modifications without prior notification.
- Obligations: Although we strive to respond promptly to e-mails you send us, we are under no obligation to respond to all correspondence received, nor to maintain the confidentiality of any information you transmit to us or to fund your comments or requests.
Information on products and services
The information and illustrations appearing on the pages of the Site are based on the technical characteristics in effect at the time of the posting or updating of the various pages of the site.
In any event, the information contained on this site is information of a general nature and has no contractual value.
The "preprod.adherents.laventurepeugeotcitroends.fr" website makes every effort to comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD).
The company that owns the Site undertakes to respect the private rights of all visitors to this site. The following charter explains how the information provided by the User is collected, protected and used.
The User will thus be aware of the information collected, the use that the company owning the Site makes of it and the conditions of disclosure.
Continued use of the Site will indicate that you accept the terms mentioned.
The User can consult the Site regularly and anonymously on the perimeter without registering the application. In this context, the company that owns the Site does not collect personal information unless authorized to do so.
Access to product purchasing functions is subject to registration (see General Conditions of Sale, article 5). The information entered by the User during registration is only used for this purpose (to provide a service, to transmit the information that the User has requested or for the purposes of statistics on the use of the Site) and is kept. as long as necessary (see § 2 Personal Data below).
2 - Personal Data:
The term "personal information" has the same meaning as in Directive 95/46 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. personal character and the free movement of such data.
The company that owns the Site undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of any information provided online by the Internet user.
All personal information that the User may have to transmit to the company that owns the Site for the use of certain services is subject to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of personal data. .
As such, the User has the right to access, rectify and delete personal information concerning him. The User can exercise this right by sending a letter to the following address: L'AVENTURE PEUGEOT CITROËN DS, Membership Service, Mailbox 37, 2-10 Bld de l'Europe, 78300 Poissy France or by sending an explicit email at this unique address: firstname.lastname@example.org with full identity and request for modification or deletion - note that the modifications / deletions will be carried out after verification within a maximum period of thirty (30) days upon receipt of the message including the address The sender's e-mail must comply with that indicated during the aforementioned collection.
The User can exercise his rights of access and rectification himself by accessing the management function of his account which is made available to him on the Site.
Membership of the Peugeot Citroën DS Adventure includes, regardless of the status chosen, the sending by email of the monthly newsletter and the quarterly newsletter of the association. The User can unsubscribe from the mailing list using a link in the email.
The company that owns the Site undertakes that the data collected will be kept in a form allowing the identification of the User concerned for a period which does not exceed the period necessary for the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
The purposes of collecting personal data are:
- Management of subscription orders for the Peugeot Citroën DS Adventure membership.
- Carry out information operations by sending letters or phone calls
- Perform membership statistics.
The data categories are:
- Identities: Title *, First name *, Last name *, E-mail *, Password *, Date of birth, Company, VAT number, Address *, Additional address, Postal code *, City *, Country *, Phone *,
- Vehicle information: Universe, Silhouette / Model, Model year, Additional remark on the model, Other club member, Other remarks
- Order and purchase history data
* this information is required when creating an account
The Site does not record any data related to the online payment function.
The recipients of the data can be:
- The other websites that own the Peugeot Citroën DS Adventure so that they are aware of the membership status of their customers in order to enable them to benefit from the advantages associated with this membership.
- The computer application for accounting management of the Peugeot Citroën DS Adventure.
- E-mailing application in order to:
o Send emails in connection with discussions and membership benefits.
o Send information on other activities of the Peugeot Citroën DS Adventure association and its component entities
Data retention period:
- Data necessary for order management: throughout the duration of the relationship with the member and throughout the legal retention period under accounting obligations
- Data necessary for information actions: throughout the duration of the relationship with the member and during the ten (10) years following the last year of membership.
- Data relating to membership statistics: no time limit
The company that owns the Site, the creator and the host of the Site implement all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the personal information collected and processed, and in particular to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorized third parties, ensuring a level of security adapted to the risks associated with the processing and the nature of the data to be protected, having regard to the technological level and the cost of implementation.
The company that owns the Site declines all responsibility if the User is the victim of damage or costs resulting from the transmission of information on the Internet or other public networks via, for example, e- exchanges. mail (even if it contains personal information). Despite the significant commercial efforts that the company that owns the Site undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of the information that the User provides, it does not in any way consider the information transmitted as confidential. the company that owns the Site will not have any fiduciary obligations towards the User or any debts if any of the information that the User has entrusted is inadvertently lost or if a third person had access to it without it. consent of the company that owns the Site.
The company that owns the Site does not sell, market or transfer to third parties the personal data that the User has voluntarily transmitted to it, unless the company that owns the Site has obtained, in advance, the written consent of the User. The term "third party" does not include partners or other parties who have contributed to the operation or management of the Site.
3 - Cookies:
The site you are visiting uses tracers (cookies). Thus, the site is likely to access information already stored in your electronic communications terminal equipment and to enter information there.
The site exclusively uses so-called "strictly necessary" tracers, which do not require your prior consent.
We use these plotters for
- Managing the logged in user session and the associated baskets, this cookie is valid for twenty (20) days.
- The collection of information concerning the visit and navigation on the site for Google Analytics
These trackers cannot technically be deactivated from the site. You can nevertheless oppose the use of these tracers, exclusively by configuring your browser. This setting depends on the browser you are using, but it is generally easy to perform: in principle, you can either activate a private browsing function or only prohibit or restrict trackers (cookies). Please note that trackers may have been saved on your device before setting your browser: in this case, erase your browsing history, always using your browser settings.
For Internet Explorer ™:
For Safari ™:
For Chrome ™:
For Firefox ™:
The use of tracers is governed by article 32 II of law n ° 78-17 of 6 January 1978, transposing article 5.3 of directive 2002/58 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 amended by Directive 2009/136 / EC.
To find out more about cookies and tracers, we invite you to consult the CNIL website: www.cnil.fr.
Information on online dispute resolution pursuant to art. 14 para. 1 of the RLL (Online Dispute Resolution):
The European Commission allows consumers to resolve disputes online on one of its platforms, in accordance with art. 14 para. 1 of the RLL. The platform (https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=FR) acts as a site where consumers can try to settle out of court disputes that have arisen during purchases of goods or services online.